There will be two Unit Test 50 and two Terminal Examination of 100 marks each.
- On failing to submit the project within the due date the child will not be allowed to sit for the written test.
- 10% of Unit test of 50 marks.
- For Terminal Examination marks will be allotted as :-
1) 80 marks written paper.
2) 10% of Unit Test of 50
3) 10 marks for project. (from class III onwards)
4) 10 marks Oral for class I & II
- In Drawing and P. T. Examination Gradation will be awarded instead of marks.
- Promotion to next higher class will be on the basis of
average marks obtained by the students through out the year.
- On the day of Physical Education Exam. students must be in P. T. Uniform.